NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum

Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum (https://www.newagegto.com/forums/index.php)
-   Appearence/Ground Effects/Wheels (https://www.newagegto.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Depo tail lamp assemblies (https://www.newagegto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8316)

jerbob68 05-31-2011 11:32 PM

Depo tail lamp assemblies

1 Attachment(s)
Put them on a while back. Also installed LED lights in them. They look great.

Orbit Orange 06-05-2011 06:13 PM

They look familiar. ;) And they do look nice. :) The stock "disco ball" red lights are frankly terrible.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

jerbob68 06-05-2011 11:23 PM

I forgot to thank you for the idea. So, yo yo yo, thank you double "O". Love them taillamps baby! Probably gonna get those grill inserts next.

Orbit Orange 06-06-2011 11:09 PM

Inserts look good too. Be careful of the tabs on the front bumper when removing it to install the grilles. I hear they tend to break if you are too rough with them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

LA_Phantom 06-08-2011 07:25 PM

Ahhhh...the tail lamps look sweet!

jerbob68 06-12-2011 07:43 PM

Where you been?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LA_Phantom (Post 69416)
Ahhhh...the tail lamps look sweet!

Thanks brotha! Where you been? You took vacation time didn't ya? I'm thinking of getting the inserts next. Your car looks mean, so I need to copy the look. However, I saw a while back you were doin' something else to the "Punisher". So, whad'ya do? Your friend,--jerbob.

LA_Phantom 06-16-2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerbob68 (Post 69427)
Thanks brotha! Where you been? You took vacation time didn't ya? I'm thinking of getting the inserts next. Your car looks mean, so I need to copy the look. However, I saw a while back you were doin' something else to the "Punisher". So, whad'ya do? Your friend,--jerbob.

Ahhh...no vacation for this kid. Work has me hopping. In fact, I have a WebX presentation scheduled for 10:30 to midnight. I guess that is the price of doing business with overseas offices.

Anyhow, I have not yet had the opportunity to take care of my latest goat project, known as Operation Overkill...

Serale 08-20-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerbob68 (Post 69402)
Put them on a while back. Also installed led tubes in them. They look great.

Ya even I used LED lights they look beautiful and bright.