Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum - View Single Post - Exhaust from head to tail, advice?
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 06:30 PM   #4
LA_Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissGTO
I wish the sound on my computer was working so I could listen to some diff gto exhaust systems. It would help much more. BTW.... if anyone could share their opinion on which exhaust sounds better, (deepest, loudest, etc) I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your help LA Phantom!
Let me think (now we're in trouble)...My Magnaflow system is relatively quiet at idle. I think that a Flowmaster system has a pretty good rumble. If you want loud, SLP's LoudMouth I and II are pretty loud...as the name would imply. From what I have read, the LoudMouth I is more raspy than the LoudMouth II. Corsa and Borla make some nice catback systems, but are a bit overpriced for my tastes. Actually, it seems that the prices for catbacks that will fit the GTO, even Magnaflow, have gone up in price to such an extent that I might have to second guess making a purchase. Overall, the stock catback on an '05/'06 are pretty good in my opinion. There was only a small crimp on the passenger-side pipe when the stock catback was removed from my goat. As I am sure that you are aware, it's all about disposable income and preference when it comes to a catback for the GTO.

-K

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
LA_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote