Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum - View Single Post - Cam Specs and upgrades?
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 10:53 PM   #6
Nocturn

Im not saying you can't progress, just that its redundant and is wasting money.

I know not everyone has enough money to go all out, thus my point in that its wasting money to upgrade only to upgrade again.

Its simply logical that if your trying to save money then it makes more sence to buy the part that you won't have to replace again, instead of simply buying two different parts. Since the stock cam fits in almost all casses adaquetly...(sp?) then it doesn't make sence to me to upgrade only to upgrade again when your trying to save money.

As for the 12s, you can get either year to 12s without head work, If you can show me the post where I said it was impossible to do or said you were full of sh*t I will apologize. But I believe that is a simple misunderstanding as I have always thought it possible to get either year to 12s without head work.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote