Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum - View Single Post - Holy nightmare Batman!
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #11
svede1212

I don't have pictures but I've put on a couple of sets of LTs. The second time was easier because I realized there's no short cut and just went at what needed to be done. The only "easy" way is to put headers in while you have the heads off. You could throw them in from across the room then. I strongly advise you DO NOT bend the PS lines. Disconnect them in place and then unbolt the rack and drop it. It is much, much easier to align the lines again when you go to put them back on.

Go:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- SD tune - HPT w/LC-1 - SLP LTs - FTI SS HT Cam - Stiffy - SLP UD - 243 Heads - Custom Exhaust - NW 102 TB - FAST 102 - 3.91s w/Spring Kit - DiffTech DS - Fjord 42# Green Tops - Diamond Stg 3 clutch

Handling: GMM Rip Shift - Harrop Cover - Koni's - Hotchkis - Lovells springs - SuperPro - Energy Susp - Pedders - '05 Brakes - 1" widened rear wheels
Show: Tints 55% Fronts, 15% Rear & Rear Sides - '06 Black Tails
svede1212 is offline   Reply With Quote