Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum - View Single Post - No Unpaid Advertising! IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS READ
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 06:32 PM   #1
formula79
Administrator

Okay,
If you are not a paying advertiser YOU CANNOT promote your business here! That means no posting links or ways to contact your business on this site at all. Also no message board postings trying to make deals on the site or sell products. Simply put...if you don't sponsor the site, don't post anything about your business here. This isn't me trying to be mean, it just makes it very hard for me to get sponsors or keep the ones I have if I let people do it on the site for free.

We have a very nice three month introductory package that is very cheap for those who wanna advertise before the car is out. Otherwise once the car is out normal rates will return.

Any advertising questions can be asked here or by emailing webmaster@newagegto.com
formula79 is offline   Reply With Quote