Who Is Spoilerless? - Page 2 - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Tech > Appearence/Ground Effects/Wheels

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-20-2006, 10:06 PM   #16
TheJizzer

There is a company making "plugs" for the holes for $20 - painted any GM color. You can see the plugs but it will give you the jist of weather or not you want to dive into the big $$ for fixing and repainting the piece.
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2006, 10:04 PM   #17
05_GTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJizzer
There is a company making "plugs" for the holes for $20 - painted any GM color. You can see the plugs but it will give you the jist of weather or not you want to dive into the big $$ for fixing and repainting the piece.
For now I just ordered the painted to match plugs ($25 shipped). They look good, now if I just can get my car back so I can put them on.

2005 GTO "Papa Smurf"
AZPS02 Cam | Full Exhaust | FAST 90mm Manifold | Volant CAI | Meziere EWP | Yank SS3600 | TransGo Shift Kit | Pedders/Noltec Suspension | Hotchkis Swaybars | 18" Thruxtons w/BFG Tires | Etc.
Shop Vid | Rev Vid |More Vids

05_GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:13 PM   #18
rezon

The plugs you show in the picture look like they would be a great temporary fix for the horrible atrocity that is the GTO spoiler. I have been searching the web for these plugs with no success.

I was wondering if you might be so kind as to post a link to the company's website where I can order these plugs, or at least name the company so that I can perform a search for them.

Thank you
rezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:57 PM   #19
05_GTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezon
The plugs you show in the picture look like they would be a great temporary fix for the horrible atrocity that is the GTO spoiler. I have been searching the web for these plugs with no success.

I was wondering if you might be so kind as to post a link to the company's website where I can order these plugs, or at least name the company so that I can perform a search for them.

Thank you
PM sent.

Here are them installed. They match just fine and yes I know the garage is a mess.

2005 GTO "Papa Smurf"
AZPS02 Cam | Full Exhaust | FAST 90mm Manifold | Volant CAI | Meziere EWP | Yank SS3600 | TransGo Shift Kit | Pedders/Noltec Suspension | Hotchkis Swaybars | 18" Thruxtons w/BFG Tires | Etc.

Old 06-12-2006, 01:04 PM   #20
rezon

05_GTO sent me the email address where he bought these plugs he is showing in his posts.

However, the email address is not responding. I was wondering if anyone else on this forum might have an idea where to purchase these plugs. I have searched high and low for these plugs on the web and have been unsuccessful. If anyone has any idea's please post them or PM me.

Thank you.
rezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 06:52 PM   #21
05_GTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezon
05_GTO sent me the email address where he bought these plugs he is showing in his posts.

However, the email address is not responding. I was wondering if anyone else on this forum might have an idea where to purchase these plugs. I have searched high and low for these plugs on the web and have been unsuccessful. If anyone has any idea's please post them or PM me.

Thank you.
PM sent.

2005 GTO "Papa Smurf"

Old 07-06-2006, 03:39 PM   #22
qsmGTOmike

I too would like to know where to get the plugs. I have an 06 quicksilver and cant wait to get that thing off of there. anyone? Mike
qsmGTOmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:56 PM   #23
qsmGTOmike

i did it

ok Im spoilerless now. just took it off a few mins ago. i got some plugs from home depot and painted them myself. put a little silicone around the bottom and popped them in. its good enough for temporary till i can get someone to fill and paint. looks so much better now!!!. my first mod if you can call it that. i have pics if anyone wants to see. Mike
qsmGTOmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:55 PM   #24
LA_Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsmGTOmike
ok Im spoilerless now. just took it off a few mins ago. i got some plugs from home depot and painted them myself. put a little silicone around the bottom and popped them in. its good enough for temporary till i can get someone to fill and paint. looks so much better now!!!. my first mod if you can call it that. i have pics if anyone wants to see. Mike
I would love to see the pics you have available for this mod. Thus far, what is the cost for this mod?

-K
Old 11-16-2012, 02:14 PM   #25
ThenameisIowaImaLs1GTO

Im with you on that. Someone told me to just grip tape over the holes, I guess being creative.
ThenameisIowaImaLs1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement