GTO radiator damaged, need new one. Please offer your advice - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Tech > Maintenance Discussion

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
LanceVenzon

GTO radiator damaged, need new one. Please offer your advice

Hello everyone.

First of all, I hope I've posted this in the correct section. Forgive me If I haven't. I'm ok with it being moved to its correct forum section if need be.

Anyways, I own a 05 Pontiac GTO. This car has been great to me since I purchased it used from a buddy just over a year ago. It's fulfilled its job quite well, while sparing me any headache. However, just yesterday my car overheated on me. When I got home I inspected its radiator and found that this part was to blame. It showed signs of leakage and a majority of the fins were severely bent. I know that replacement is my only option at this point, but before I do so, I'd like some advice. I've decided to purchase an aftermarket version online, but don't know which companies are reputable. I've found two that I particularly like but before I buy from one of them, I'd like some sort of verification that they are a legitimate business. I almost never buy anything online so I don't know how to spot a scam, and I can't afford to be scammed.

Has anyone dealt with either of the following companies and can verify that they are a legitimate company? The parts on each site match the OEM number of the part I need.. Thanks in advance.

http://www.partsultimate.com/product/194716
or
http://www.radiatorspot.com/pontiac/...s.html#MzYyNzk
LanceVenzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2011, 07:55 PM   #2
HP11

Check this out!! This poser is everywhere and owns just about every kind of car. Ironically, they all seem to have bad radiators:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Hell...rchBox&ie=&oe=

1983 Chevrolet El Camino Conquista (Daily Driver)
2005 Pontiac GTO (My Car)
2010 Kia Rio LX (Wife's Daily Driver)
2010 Mercedes Benz C300 AMG Sportline (Wife's car)

Quote:
Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet.
(Not sure if that was ever really true...but what a joke now!)
HP11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #3
tattoosrstupid

He's a spammer and thats how he gets your email addy.
tattoosrstupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:55 AM   #4
abid05@yopmail.com

Anyways, I own a 05 Pontiac GTO. This car has been great to me since I purchased it used from a buddy just over a year ago. It's fulfilled its job quite well, while sparing me any headache. However, just yesterday my car overheated on me. When I got home I inspected its radiator and found that this part was to blame. It showed signs of leakage and a majority of the fins were severely bent. I know that replacement is my only option at this point, but before I do so, I'd like some advice. I've decided to purchase an aftermarket version online, but don't know which companies are reputable. I've found two that I particularly like but before I buy from one of them, I'd like some sort of verification that they are a legitimate business. I almost never buy anything online so I don't know how to spot a scam, and I can't afford to be scammed.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:56 AM   #5
Vallejon

I am also looking for a new GTO radiator. The old one is causing problem so I thought of buying the new one. Can you please suggest some sites from where i can get. This time there is a good deal going on this kind of parts.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:17 AM   #6
Valdezer

At Andy's Auto Sport, there is a huge variety of Pontiac GTO radiators to ensure that you have every radiator option available to you. We go out of our way to carry every major line of Pontiac GTO radiators, so that whether you are looking for a replacement Pontiac GTO radiator or performance aluminum radiator or anything in between, we've got it for you. Andy's Auto Sport is the ultimate shopping destination for your Pontiac GTO radiator needs!
Old 08-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #7
Vallejon

I have encountered with this kind of problem once when I bought Pontiac GTO. I too had to replace radiator and believe me the place from where I got is excellent. I got it online from auto parts warehouse dot com and Andy's auto sport dot com.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:08 AM   #8
Swiellve

This one is really good , you must try this if it supports your car engine and body type.
SPECTRA RADIATOR, ALUMINUM CORE/PLASTIC TANK, 1-ROW, NEW -- 29.56 x 16.44 x 1.25 in. core size, 1.31 in. inlet size, 1.38 in. outlet size; With transmission oil cooler; Without engine oil cooler; 100 percent leak tested; Made with the highest grade of materials to ensure product longevity; Manufactured under ISO 9001/TS 16949 quality system; Tested in an endurance simulator in order to exceed OE standards; With 2-year Spectra warranty.
Warranty: 2-year Spectra warranty
Condition: New
Quantity Sold: Sold individually
Old 09-05-2012, 08:21 AM   #9
HP11

"Been spendin' most their lives livin' in a spambot's paradise"

(Sing to the melody of Stevie Wonder's 'Past Time Paradise')

If any of those people listed as from New York ore usa are really from there then I'm the friggin' Duke of Earl........

Quote:

Last edited by HP11; 09-05-2012 at 08:28 AM.
Old 09-22-2012, 05:14 AM   #10
Colemor

Visit the site carpartsdiscount.com there you can buy radiators or any other parts for your pontiac.... I have checked this site and it is no fake one. And let me tell this ain't any marketing go by your own will.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:30 AM   #11
Araniljanri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallejon View Post
I am also looking for a new GTO radiator. The old one is causing problem so I thought of buying the new one. Can you please suggest some sites from where i can get. This time there is a good deal going on this kind of parts.
YES YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE RADIATOR OF YOUR CAR AND YOU CAN GET THIS ON SITES LIKE AMAZON.COM and OVERDRIVE.COM
Old 11-29-2012, 05:40 AM   #12
Rudolph

I am also looking for a new GTO radiator. the older one has caused lot of troublems...so its high time i change it soon..
Rudolph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:12 AM   #13
Clarence

Introduction

Hey people I am new to this forum and it is great to become part of it. I have joined it for a simple reason and that is to get knowledge about luxury cars.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #14
OpalArmes

i donjt think these companies are reliable but i would say that you look up to www.advanceautoparts.com for getting best stuffs at remarkable price range

Last edited by OpalArmes; 05-13-2013 at 02:03 AM.
OpalArmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:37 AM   #15
HP11

If anyone cares, OpalArmes is a spambot based in India:
http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/182.68.249.147

abid05@yopmail. com is a spambot based in Pakistan:
http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/182.185.170.75

Etc., etc.

Basically you've got a page full of 'bots and seo trolls aruguing about who sells the best mail order radiator. Priceless!

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement