1998 Formula for sale! Must sell now! - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > Community > Cars and Parts for Sale/Wanted

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-14-2004, 02:16 PM   #1
98formula

-1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula, black, auto

-77,000 miles mostly highway and Woodward cruising miles

-awesome condition, never had any mechanical problems except for the power antennae that stopped going up and down for a short period of time.

-garage kept, not driven in winters. Exterior and interior in excellent, non-smoking condition

-moser 12 bolt rear with 3.73 gear (about 4000 miles on it), aluminum driveshaft, vigilante 3200 stall torque converter with B&M high flow transmission cooler, LG Motorsports G5 cam with springs and chromoly pushrods, bosch platinum plugs with MSD 8.5mm wires, SLP longtube headers into custom dumped exhaust, SCC Raptor hood with airbox, SLP Firehawk chrome wheels.

-Custom tuning done by APE and all performance installation done by Aggressive Performance.

-If you want, I can include XM Satellite Radio too (currently installed, but was going to remove, I love it.)

Like I said, I love this car so much but because of insurance reasons I must sell (one too many speeding tix). I've never had any kind of mechanical problems and have never had any kind of electrical problems either. Regular maintanance has always been done, detailed, etc. Front bumper was replaced from truck backing into it with a hitch in a parking lot at work.

-asking $13900 or best offer
-Email me at Goalient31@comcast.net if you're interested or just reply to this thread. I hope one of you guys will love it as much as I have
98formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 11:36 AM   #2
98formula

I have pictures now, just email if you're interested and i'll gladly email them to you. goalient31@comcast.net
98formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 08:50 PM   #3
5point7

Where are you located and can I see some pics?

Midnightpearl@mac.com
5point7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement