Power door locks problem - needs a locksmith - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Tech > 2005/2006 GTO Specific General Tech

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:53 AM   #1
sypatnode

Power door locks problem - needs a locksmith

I have my car Pontiac GTO 2006 and i'm having problem with the power door locks they are not working properly. it's power door locks only work using the driver door switch when the key is turned on. I dnt knw what to do now if someone is familiar with this issue kindly suggest me how to fix this ...
sypatnode is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #2
HP11

Why worry about fixing it? Just drive on of your other vehicles. Your Scion or your CanAm or your Buell or your Yamaha etc...:
https://www.google.com/search?q=sypa...w=1024&bih=596

Bot from India:
http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/182.68.123.131
2010 Mercedes Benz C300 AMG Sportline (Wife's car)

Quote:
Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet.
(Not sure if that was ever really true...but what a joke it is now!)
HP11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:04 AM   #3
Qeuan

If you want to find a locksmith, it`s better to call where you live - Toronto locksmith can`t help you if you are located in India
Qeuan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2017, 04:20 AM   #4
Dean Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qeuan View Post
If you want to find a locksmith, it`s better to call where you live - Toronto locksmith can`t help you if you are located in India
I thought the problem has been resolved and the guy is from USA not from Canada.By the way , thanks for sharing the information about the Locksmith near you.
Dean Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 05:58 AM   #5
nancy_vinci11

Find one

Find an agency that provides commercial locksmith services, speak with the point person there, try to understand everything you can about smart locks, quote a price (80% of the time, the price he quotes will be reasonable). If not, try to reason with him a bit, find another locksmith, ask and repeat. Avail services from the lowest bidder.
nancy_vinci11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 06:51 AM   #6
AbigailHolly

Many times i have seen this issue with power door locks but with help of locksmith near i am able to overcome all the issues.
AbigailHolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 07:47 AM   #7
JamesMic

I have contacted locksmith hamilton because they helped me out previously with the same issue in a very short interval of time. That's the reason i called them again for that issue.
JamesMic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:58 AM   #8
DianeAnderson

As said i have found locksmith ridgewood nj that offers commercial locksmith services and their charges are much comparable than other locksmith companies.
DianeAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 03:31 AM   #9
cxsfullaccess

Hi Just read your thread. Try full access control they are experts in Los Angeles
cxsfullaccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 07:34 AM   #10
FreddyPayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qeuan View Post
If you want to find a locksmith, it`s better to call where you live -Toronto locksmith can`t help you if you are located in India
Yes, Toronto locksmith experts will help you only in that particular area. They will not serve out of the country.
FreddyPayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 02:52 AM   #11
kitty26

Leading Locksmith is one of the reputed locksmith company and its surrounding areas. At the leading locksmith, As soon as you contact us, we will be available to you in the shortest possible time.
kitty26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 07:16 AM   #12
jade2691

Hello,
Just like our name, we are a Leading Locksmith company in Kansas City and the surroundings, started in 2017. We are locally owned and operated, currently, on our team, several professional contractors available spread to serve each area of Kansas City.
jade2691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement