Anyone out there sell seat covers for the new goats? - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Tech > Appearence/Ground Effects/Wheels

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-04-2006, 02:43 PM   #1
Commissar

Anyone out there sell seat covers for the new goats?

I am looking at buying an '06, probably tomorrow if they give me a fair price on my trade in. I really like the blue, only problem is I hate the blue seats!!! That is the only blue one around in this area. I love the blue trim around the interior though, just not on the seats. Is there anyone who makes a ready to go seat cover for these cars, or how much do you guys think a local upholstry shop would charge for this? I want black seats, possibly with the Blue GTO emblem.
Commissar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2006, 04:21 PM   #2
Nocturn

well I dont know any particulr cost, but I think what your looking for are the seats out of one of the blues from the prior years, you can get black seats with blue stitching in some of the less popular blue colors, so I would suggest hit up a local junk yard and you may find some of the exact seats your looking for, you just need to unbolt them and put them in...That would be my suggestion.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 04:25 PM   #3
salbracht

You can get them re-upholstered for around $2k.
salbracht is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2006, 05:09 PM   #4
Commissar

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbracht
You can get them re-upholstered for around $2k.

Ouch, that is a bit more than I would like...... I will have to look and see what else is out there.

Even slip covers would be acceptable, I did see on ls1gto.com that someone had some katz skin ones made that were around $1800, and they looked very loose, not what I want to get into on such a nice looking car. Maybe I will just go with the spice red!
Commissar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:57 PM   #5
LA_Phantom

Consider finding someone with an IBM goat who has the black interor, but wants the blue. Then, simply trade...yeah, I know...easier said than done. I was thinking of BRMike here on the forum. He has indicated that he would have liked to go the blue interior route.

-K

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
LA_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement