Triumphant Return - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Tech > 2004 GTO Specific General Tech

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
cowboyili

Send a message via AIM to cowboyili
Cool Triumphant Return

Okay, so I posted a while ago that I totalled my red 04' going 130 mph into a concrete wall. We walked away with scratches without our seat belts...can't escape death.

Anyway, I was so upset. Somehow in the end I ended up making money off the car, and Friday I put a down payment on the one I really wanted... '06 Brazen Orange. Hell ya. Finally, 3 1/2 months later and quite a few driving habits altered...I'm getting my pride and joy back. Will be picking it up in the middle of this week and am already looking for CAI and all the other goodies. Stoked. 31,000 miles flat on this car and it was a dealer lease. Looking forward to talking with you all on a regular basis =)

Anyone know of any GTO events coming up? I missed the last one, sounds like they'd be a blast.
cowboyili is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Glad you're OK and back in a Goat, don't remember you posting up about your accident but things slip my mind all the time. Post us up some pics. I'd love to be able to pick up a BOM '06 for my second GTO if I had the cash.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Orbit Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
Paul Vaagenes

congats on getting your 06 Brazen, bought my 06 Brazen new and like the car very much. I believe it is the best color that was offered.
Paul Vaagenes is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2010, 07:24 AM   #4
cowboyili

No kidding. I owned the red 04 and was with a buddy when I saw a brazen orange 06. I don't think pictures do justice to the color, it's so much nicer looking in person. I picked the car up in Ohio because I really wanted an A4 in this color. My luck was getting caught in the largest snow storm of the winter their. So that was pretty miserable driving to Chicago in a 400hp car. However, when I got it home and the salt made the roads dry...I got to really feel the difference between the 04 and 05/06. This thing is a whole 'nother beast. I'm stoked to have this as my base car to start from.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:42 AM   #5
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Glad your back in a GTO. Still want some pics when it's cleaned up!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Orbit Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:59 PM   #6
cowboyili

I will post pics shortly... of both my totaled '04 and the new '06. Just gotta find where to put them to link them to. =)

I'm glad to be back on this site. Many a work days made possible through here haha.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement