No Unpaid Advertising! IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS READ - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Discussion > Sponsor Feedback

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-07-2003, 06:32 PM   #1
formula79
Administrator

Okay,
If you are not a paying advertiser YOU CANNOT promote your business here! That means no posting links or ways to contact your business on this site at all. Also no message board postings trying to make deals on the site or sell products. Simply put...if you don't sponsor the site, don't post anything about your business here. This isn't me trying to be mean, it just makes it very hard for me to get sponsors or keep the ones I have if I let people do it on the site for free.

We have a very nice three month introductory package that is very cheap for those who wanna advertise before the car is out. Otherwise once the car is out normal rates will return.

Any advertising questions can be asked here or by emailing webmaster@newagegto.com
formula79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2003, 08:06 PM   #2
FEAC

I agree.
Adam
FEAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 11:39 PM   #3
Gaijin

So far, we have just two sponsors, correct?
Gaijin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2005, 12:03 AM   #4
TrueBlueGTO

How does one become a sponsor?
:afro:
TrueBlueGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:53 AM   #5
GTO831

Hi, I am new to your site. could you please PM me with some info on becoming a sponsor.
We (husband and I) own a speedshop.
Thanks
Tracy
GTO831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:39 AM   #6
AlexRagawi

TheGoodNewsBook: The #1 most thought provoking book on christianity on the market today. No matter your belief system, this read will leave with a new perspective on God and Christianity. This book proves the many false beliefs of Christianity by using 200+ Biblical instances. Jesus wasn't God as Jesus perceived God as the spirit or energy dwelling within him and everyone else who lives in love towards themselves and others. Jesus was simply revealing delusions in Judaism, the religion that he grew up in, as the author of this book reveals delusions in Christianity, the religion that he grew up in. Check it out at: http://www.thegoodnewsbook.com
AlexRagawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement