Interior Bubbling - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Tech > Appearence/Ground Effects/Wheels

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-02-2005, 08:01 AM   #1
fastgoat

I live in the southeast and it has been betting up wards to 100 every day. I noticed yesterday that the interior on the ledge next to the back side windows is bubbling. So far I have 3 spots.:jumpon: :unsure: As soon as I can get it into the dealer I am getting it looked at. Has anyone had any problems with this? :blink: :unsure: I'm sure that the temp down here is no match to the temp down under everyday. Just doesn't make any sense.
fastgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2005, 12:22 PM   #2
04GOATGERM

Hmm I've heard of that window leaking but not bubbling. Haven't had any problems with mine.
04GOATGERM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 04:42 PM   #3
Foster'sguy

I've got the same problem on mine. Only one bubble, but the hotter it gets outside, the bigger the bubble gets inside. The dealer who normally works on the car said they would replace it under warranty, but I just haven't had time to get over there.
Foster'sguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2005, 01:50 PM   #4
kristopher

I live here in AZ and im worried about this happening to mine now. Foster/Fast do you park it outside or is it garaged?
kristopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 06:51 PM   #5
PhantomGTO

Mine did the same thing on the driver side rear window ledge. My wife noticed it when we were visiting family in AZ, but when we got back to California where it is much cooler, it was gone. Wierd, huh? :blink:
PhantomGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:35 AM   #6
CycloneGTO

Yep it happens to mine when it is hotter. I have about 5 bubbles on each side that appear when it is hot. My dealer said they are covered under warranty too.
CycloneGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 08:20 PM   #7
milehiGTO

My is doing the same thing. I believe it to be trapped air that heats up and expands in the sun. The next time I notice it I may try and use a thin pin to see if it is air or something else.

I will let you guys know. :type:
milehiGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement