Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum - View Single Post - HELP, FIRST MAJOR MOD?
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 02:10 PM   #2
Nocturn

Quote:
Originally posted by mario04gto@Jul 7 2005, 12:20 PM
Hey guys, I'm hoping you can help me with my situation. So far all i've done to my 04 goat is a K&N CAI and cut out the mufflers and added Dynatech Bullet Mufflers. Today I'm shopping for another upgrade, please help me with any suggestions you may have or dislikes on the upgrades.

1. POWERSLOT Brake Rotors
2. Electric Water Pump
3. Diablo Sport II Programmer (how does this actually work)
4. Performance Mass Airflow Sensor
5. 80MM throttle body
6. B&M Ripper Shifter

for those in red I can do two of them at the same time. Again, I depend on your input before I make any decision.

Thanks in Advance :friday:
Go with the shifter and the Diablo, all the rest you won't really see any actual performance gains. The water pump will cool the engine a bit better and remove a pulley (I believe they are still manually driven water pumps, but I havnt gotten a close look) The rotors would help braking but your not upgrading calipers at the same time, The Mass airflow sensor and the throttle body will also only give you a few HP at best.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote