Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum - View Single Post - What was your first car?
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 08:41 PM   #9
lordgear

'64 Impala SS,
loved tha car too. It would do 60 in 1st gear. 327 engine w/275 hp. Yellow w/black bucket seats and 'foe on da flow'. Had it jacked up, (cool at the time) 50's on the rear, 35's on the front, and crome reverse wheels all around. I would drive around town with my arm so far out the window, that my knuckels would s****e the ground. B) Took it to work one night, (security gaurd at a construction site), and some fool came out of the parking lot across the street to fast and hit my car, pushing the right front finder back about 4 ". I was upset, but I was determined to find someone to bang it out. I took it over to my grandmothers house and drove my mom's car to work the next night. While there, a drunk came along and smashed into my Impala head on, totaling the car. I cried like a baby.
lordgear is offline   Reply With Quote