Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum - View Single Post - Spintech
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: Spintech
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 02:22 AM   #30
MissGTO

Question

So, I still have yet to buy an exhaust or headers for my goat. The more research I do... the more I change my mind. I was on Ls1gto.com and I see several people buying just the spintech mufflers and getting an H-pipe. Anyone here familar with this set-up. I guess there's this guy on the site that fabricates his own h-pipes. You can get a clamp or weld one. The one you have to get welded would be better, right?

The only reason I really wanted an exhaust was for sound. I know you don't get much horsepower from it that's why I'm thinking about just getting the spintech pro street mufflers for sound and getting Kooks LT's.

From what I've heard on youtube of the spintech mufflers.... it impressed me. What do you guys think? Will I be fine for Indiana's emissions or no? I heard that from switching from my x-pipe to an H-pipe with spintech mufflers will possibly set off an O2 sensor. Is this true?

Thanks!
MissGTO is offline   Reply With Quote