Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum - View Single Post - IAT Relocation Mod - The Final Chapter
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 07:23 PM   #3
LA_Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonna_Try_One
The 05's and 06's use the same MAF, same connector. It appears that Casper wired up some of their harnesses using the wrong GM connector. That connector that you showed is used as an inline harness connector, not a sensor connector. Big oops on their part.

Not quite sure why your temp guage took so long to register. I see you are running a 160* stat, I have one installed also, and it will take a little longer on a cool morning to come up to temp. But, not too long. The IAT has no effect on engine temp readings. Hope it was just a system glitch.
I was trying to give Caspers Electronics the benefit of the doubt. I did not drive the goat today because I thought it might rain. Tomorrow I will pay close attention to what happens with the car in terms of the length of time that is required to get up to operating temperature.

Gonna_Try_One, who would you recommend for a heads/cam swap, and subsequent tune, in the Baton Rouge area?

-K

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
LA_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote