OK, who's still here that isn't a spammer? - Page 2 - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Discussion > NewAgeGTO Lounge

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #16
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Good to see we still have a few around. Anyone else out there?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Orbit Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2011, 09:15 AM   #17
leahsLS2gto

i get on here a little, but im on ls2 forums the most
Diablosport Tune

Kooks Headers
leahsLS2gto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:20 AM   #18
HP11

LS2 forums is really pretty lame. Too much 'Bar-and-grill' stuff and too many egos. Like I sad in the other thread, try http://www.gtoforum.com/.
2010 Mercedes Benz C300 AMG Sportline (Wife's car)

Quote:
Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet.
(Not sure if that was ever really true...but what a joke it is now!)
HP11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2011, 12:55 PM   #19
leahsLS2gto

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP11 View Post
LS2 forums is really pretty lame. Too much 'Bar-and-grill' stuff and too many egos. Like I sad in the other thread, try http://www.gtoforum.com/.
im on there as well i agree they have some good threads not very much though
Diablosport Tune

Kooks Headers
leahsLS2gto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:05 PM   #20
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

It can be a chore filtering through info at LS1GTO.com to get to the good stuff. As a car ages, the forum usually deteriorates with it as the vehicles get sold for less money and the "clientele" of the forum lessens right along with it. You can see it happen at a lot of forums.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Orbit Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:27 PM   #21
TorridFox

Quote:
Not to mention all of the bickering that takes place over there.
tell me about it.
TorridFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:08 PM   #22
theamcguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbit Orange View Post
It can be a chore filtering through info at LS1GTO.com to get to the good stuff. As a car ages, the forum usually deteriorates with it as the vehicles get sold for less money and the "clientele" of the forum lessens right along with it. You can see it happen at a lot of forums.
You're right about the cycle. The GTOs are now used cars. The warranty is up , semi-affordable and being bought by guys who into to modding them. It's just a different group, but I still read the Tech Only posts. I find some relevant stuff sometimes.
1965 GTO Nightwatch Blue/Aqua
2005 GTO Quick Silver/Red
theamcguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:38 PM   #23
TorridFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by theamcguy View Post
You're right about the cycle. The GTOs are now used cars. The warranty is up , semi-affordable and being bought by guys who into to modding them. It's just a different group, but I still read the Tech Only posts. I find some relevant stuff sometimes.
Unfortunately they are also being bought by kiddies who will beat the tar out of them, rice them out, and then eventually wrap them around a tree. A lot of younger, less mature people.

Hopefully more actual enthusiasts get their hands on them. they seem to have more respect for them. I'm sure there were quite a few who liked this car when it was released but could never afford it new. Now they can enjoy it.

with luck it will be like some of the rarer GM "muscle" of the 80's and 90's, like the GN and RWD impalas, and will retain a little value in the future.
TorridFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:40 PM   #24
HP11

Also, those same 'kiddies' as you call them have become more and more prominent on the car sites and that's why there is so much garbage on the internet.

Quote:
Old 03-02-2011, 11:54 AM   #25
LA_Phantom

Haven't been around in quite a while due to no real good excuse.

|
|
LA_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #26
HP11

Just checking in. There hasn't be a post here in almost week, not even from the spammers though new ones seem to sign up every day.....

Quote:
Old 03-12-2011, 05:38 AM   #27
LA_Phantom

Quote:
Just checking in. There hasn't be a post here in almost week, not even from the spammers though new ones seem to sign up every day.....
Yay! I am not the only one who has been checking in on a semi-regular basis. No spammer here.

|
|
LA_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement