Need some help - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Tech > Exhaust Tech

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-02-2007, 06:43 PM   #1
LS2weber

Send a message via Yahoo to LS2weber
Need some help

Hey guys I am ready to get my aftermarket exhaust for my 06 but I have run into a problem. Witch one is best. The 3 I am looking at are the Borla, Magnaflow, and Corsa. Just looking for the best all around package. I have run Borla on all my other cars and have been very happy but none of them had a V8. I should also say I'm not looking to be the loudest car around but would like more sound than the stock set up.
LS2weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2007, 06:59 PM   #2
LA_Phantom

When you are talking about one catback being better than another, the choice is purely subjective...at least with the three you have listed. That is, I believe each is of comparable quality and that your choice would likely be dependent on the sound. I would suggest searching for video/audio clips with each of the catback systems and decide which sound you like best.

I can tell you that I do like my Magnaflow Catback. Even with Kooks long tube headers, the exhaust is not obnoxiously loud at idle. However, when I stand on the loud pedal, my goat definitely roars.

-K

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
LA_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:26 PM   #3
andyx181x

look up GTO on youtube. theres a video aroudn there of various GTO with exhausts being dynoed
andyx181x is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2007, 07:57 PM   #4
LS2weber

Send a message via Yahoo to LS2weber
Thank you so much The Magnaflow Catback looks like the way I will go. The gave me the best info and sound and also the price is good.
Thanks guys
LS2weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:07 AM   #5
andyx181x

that what i was planning on getting too, let us know how it works out for ya
andyx181x is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement