'04 Magna Flow Dr Side Exit - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Tech > Exhaust Tech

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
surfinjoe

'04 Magna Flow Dr Side Exit

I just purchased a cat back for my 2004 GTO. Has anyone ever installed this system? Any problems that I need to be aware of? All in all it looks like a very nice system for $600! I hope it sounds as good as it looks!
surfinjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2008, 02:31 PM   #2
surfinjoe

I installed the system last week and it sounds great! A little loud with mild highway drone, but all in all it sounds great! Gives people wiplash when I get on her! I also installed a CIA intake, diablo tune and pedders fix and this some bitch rocks now! I would swear that she has 50-60 more hp! I can't keep the tires from burning all the way through second gear (A4)!
Old 04-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #3
surfinjoe

One thing I forgot to mention was that the fitment was a little tight around the drive shaft area! Also, for some reason this system uses like 1/2 of the number of hangers. This makes the system rock a little more than stock. I am going to see what I can do to improve this condition.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement