Been banned from LS1GTO.com - Page 2 - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Discussion > NewAgeGTO Lounge

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 02:33 AM   #16
jak112460

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanic58
Hi ASH!!!

I gotta tell ya'll, for the most part, I enjoyed spending time over there. That board is extremely active. You could post something and usually within minutes, there were numerous replies. Bad part was, they were VERY biased and way too politically correct. You'd think they didn't even know it was "the internet". Sheesh. This isn't to say that I LIKE to be a complete ******* all the time, but I DO have an opinion, just like everyone else. And I would expect that since we ARE in America, that my opinion would be respected. Regardless of what "the moderators" might think. Something else I have noticed about that site...there seems to be a trend over there, with the most active and "respected" members....they are all apparently very well to do, and you ain't **** if you don't have mega mods to your car. I never really paid any attention to that until just recently. Anyway, not my problem anymore. I should start my OWN forum, where ANYthing goes....and when it comes time to BAN someone, I'll leave it up to public opinion and start a poll.
I liked it there too but if you said anything contrary to what the group thought they would make personal attacks. The truth is, some of those guys think of their GTO's as no different than a Ferrari and nothing even comes close. I made a remark about the ATI style blower being more versitile than the Maggie and I got attacked and I defended myself until I got banned. A bunch of guys were butt hurt about my opinion.

Last edited by jak112460; 08-15-2006 at 02:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2006, 07:12 AM   #17
mechanic58
Banned

Screw em, they're all a buncha band nerds anyway. Half of em couldn't even get laid in a whorehouse.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:40 PM   #18
Ashley2dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak112460
I liked it there too but if you said anything contrary to what the group thought they would make personal attacks. The truth is, some of those guys think of their GTO's as no different than a Ferrari and nothing even comes close. I made a remark about the ATI style blower being more versitile than the Maggie and I got attacked and I defended myself until I got banned. A bunch of guys were butt hurt about my opinion.
You mean like this... http://www.ls2gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97988

The poor kid made one post and the entire board is flamming him already.

I like it here!

Old 08-15-2006, 05:28 PM   #19
mechanic58
Banned

lol...now see....I honestly believe that that kid is trolling over there and he probably isn't 14. I could be wrong, but that post just doesn't seem right to me. What father in his right mind would purchase such a vehicle for his young son? NOT ME.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:30 PM   #20
formula79
Administrator

Seems like a roll in that post to me...
Old 08-15-2006, 08:14 PM   #21
jak112460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley2dance
You mean like this... http://www.ls2gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97988

The poor kid made one post and the entire board is flamming him already.

I like it here!
Perfect example. Even the mod there is a little baby biatch.
Old 08-16-2006, 11:45 AM   #22
TheJizzer

I was banned from their "KILL SECTION" for calling a Neon a Kraut Mobile. But I guess I should have known better.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:59 AM   #23
DEVLYLO

jeeze guys you should read the stuff some of the people are saying over there about my Ute mods, i mean **** its like there is no respect at all
Old 08-18-2006, 09:19 AM   #24
mechanic58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLYLO
jeeze guys you should read the stuff some of the people are saying over there about my Ute mods, i mean **** its like there is no respect at all
Kinda funny actually, Devilyellow (or something very similar to that) is one of the main mods over there and the guy that banned me! lol.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:25 PM   #25
Nocturn

I tend to stay away from the board because its so ridiculous. They may have more members, but it's also alot more childish.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Old 08-18-2006, 06:34 PM   #26
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Quote:
but it's also alot more childish
Exactly. We're the upscale new GTO site.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #27
DEVLYLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanic58
Kinda funny actually, Devilyellow (or something very similar to that) is one of the main mods over there and the guy that banned me! lol.
please dont confuse use
Old 08-19-2006, 12:56 AM   #28
formula79
Administrator

I really don't think we should beat up on the other site here. They have obviously done some things right to get to the size they are. I think we should focus more on growing our site than worrying about others
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread