Don't Bother.... - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Tech > 2005/2006 GTO Specific General Tech

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-31-2005, 05:53 PM   #1
GTO or No

For those of ya'll interested in seeing Stealth ,which features the 2005 GTO :woot:

Save yourselves $6.00 and see the clip of it on the Pontiac Website. That's the only part of the movie that's worth seein'.

I heard the GTO was in it,which was my main motivation for seeing Stealth. How could a movie with Jessica Biel, Jaime Foxx, the 2005 GTO (my favorite star) and fast planes not be good enough to be worth $6.00?

I was regrettably surprised. Without the GTO, that woulda been a waste of two hours of my life and $6.00.

But a 400hp sports car is a good silver lining!

Stealth= :bs:
GTO or No is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2005, 07:59 PM   #2
M Night B

Yeah, it tanked at the box office. It debuted in 4th place behind the box office powerhouse, Sky High.

It would probably be better just to wait for the DVD so you can skip the bad parts, like all the parts without the GTO on screen.
M Night B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 11:56 PM   #3
SiDeWaYzGTO

Wow thanx for the warning, seeing the GTO on the big screen was one of the main reasons for me wanting to see that movie
SiDeWaYzGTO is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2005, 01:28 AM   #4
Croft316

Quote:
Originally posted by SiDeWaYzGTO@Jul 31 2005, 11:56 PM
Wow thanx for the warning, seeing the GTO on the big screen was one of the main reasons for me wanting to see that movie
I hear ya.. I was at least hoping for a half-way decent movie since it features the car I'd like to have so badly. From the sound of it, it might be a waste of time :unsure:
Croft316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:01 AM   #5
GTO or No

For those of yall who have played Ace Combat 5.....its got more meat to its plot than Stealth ever does. ......and Ace Combat is a Friggin' VIDEO GAME!
I have no problem revealing major plotlines, since this movie makes Top Gun look like a "historically accurate" representation of figter pilots.

They shouda just skipped making the movie and just made a video game with this. This way, the zero-level plotline depth can be substituted with action, we could actually drive the GTO in the game, and Jesasica Biel's assets could be revealed in a locked video in the game. Certainly sounds better than a movie that kill the academy award winner halfway in the movie.

TO THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER OF THE U.S. NAVY .

HAS THE "BUSH PHILOSOPHY" OF REVERSE-FORWARD THINKING LEAKED INTO THE U.S. MILITARY? HOW COULD THE WORLD'S BEST NAVY APPROVE AND COOPERATE WITH THIS WASTE OF SCRIPT?

I watched the Discovery Channel movie last night about Yellowstone. It was depressing how bad the movies of today have become. The Disco channel has better filmaking abilities apparently than Rob Cohen.
Old 08-01-2005, 01:19 PM   #6
SiDeWaYzGTO

Wow. Well said. And thats saying something but by the way Ace Combat 5 is one great game And are you serious that the navy cooperated with it? didnt know that one
Old 08-01-2005, 04:27 PM   #7
Nocturn

Well just because the NAVY cooperated, doesn't mean it had anything to do with it, I Imagine they were just helping out to make the movie look more realistic.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 08:11 PM   #8
GTO or No

The U.S. Navy (at least at last look) looks at all scripts that could require the cooperation of the Navy in any way , either in equipment use, personell, or assistance.They do this so that they don't contribute to making a "Farenheit 911" on taxpayer dollars.

What flunkie thought that aircraft zipping through international territories, awful chain of command, no apperent ranking structutre ( no saluting between ranking officers ) , and nuclear bombs in Pakistan would reflect posititvely on the US Navy? Expecially when they don&#39;t even operate Stealth aircraft? <_<
Old 08-03-2005, 03:45 PM   #9
carnivore80

Quote:
What flunkie thought that aircraft zipping through international territories, awful chain of command, no apperent ranking structutre ( no saluting between ranking officers ) , and nuclear bombs in Pakistan would reflect posititvely on the US Navy? Expecially when they don&#39;t even operate Stealth aircraft?
The same flunkie who thought that it would be believable that a guy named Rambo could outwit and kill hundreds of armed people with a big knife. That&#39;s why it&#39;s called fiction and not a documentary (Not even a Michael Moore fake-umentary).
carnivore80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 09:07 PM   #10
Nocturn

Lets leave the politics out of this.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 01:51 AM   #11
Croft316

Quote:
Originally posted by Nocturn@Aug 3 2005, 09:07 PM
Nothin&#39; like some good ol&#39; politics to get a war started up.. speakin of that, I think somethin crazy is goin on over there in iraq rite now with that particular group of guys who keep losing men.. sounds like a government cover-up to me...
Croft316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 10:29 AM   #12
SiDeWaYzGTO

Quote:
Originally posted by Croft316+Aug 4 2005, 01:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Croft316 @ Aug 4 2005, 01:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nocturn@Aug 3 2005, 09:07 PM
Nothin&#39; like some good ol&#39; politics to get a war started up.. speakin of that, I think somethin crazy is goin on over there in iraq rite now with that particular group of guys who keep losing men.. sounds like a government cover-up to me... [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m just gonna give my one comment and leave it(i get too emotional with this stuff), i respect every soldier out there for being brave enough to go do what they do. I&#39;m gonna say Croft is right when saying something is up over there, not sure about cover-ups (i wouldn&#39;t be surprised) but something is definetly wrong. And thats all i&#39;m gonna say.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:27 PM   #13
JCS30TH

:tongue: BS ANYTHING WIHT JESSICA BIEL
JCS30TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 11:04 PM   #14
lordgear

Quote:
Originally posted by Nocturn@Aug 3 2005, 09:07 PM
Yes, please, and thank you.
lordgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 12:53 AM   #15
silverstreek

Everything is just like the GTO.If you haven&#39;t experienced it you don&#39;t know jack&#33;
silverstreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement