LS2 intake questions - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Tech > LSx Engine Tech

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
motoristx

LS2 intake questions

ok i just got my 05 yellow Jacket, and I would like to know what is the stock size on the "Fly By Wire" throttle body? also the stock size of the MAF sensor?

this car is fully built, I mean every thing I would want to put on it is there, as a Naturally Asperated machine. Fast intake, heads work, SS Kook's long headers, X pipe Borla exhaust.

its just leaking every fluid out of it, so i know i got some work cut out for me. however, that **** motorized throttle body, i think, is giving me some problems. why not just go bigger if i have to replace it right? i pretty sure its still stock, maybe just ported, and the MAF is also stock, it has the screan removed.

any one know the stock sizes of these compoents? and maybe a good after market big mouth i might be able to replace them with?
motoristx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
NEXSTAR7

in the words of cartmen " dude, your fu*cked "
Lingenfelter cai , Vararam throttle body spacer, V-Max ported and polished Throttle body. SLP long tube headers, high flow cats, x pipe, Flowmaster 40's mufflers, Quick time performance exhaust cutouts. Livernoise stage 2 heads and stage 2 comp cam , Pedders suspension upgrade. Dyno to 434 rwhp.
NEXSTAR7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement