Mmob - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Discussion > Kill Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-28-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
FROROCKS

Mmob

Yesterday I was out for nice Fall day drive. Time is short and I will have to put the GTO away for winter soon. So I take advantage of any good weather. So I'm out cruzin down a two lane street and up from behind comes a little Honda, civic or other, him and his GF were looking and smiling at my car. Purple in color, but what caught my eye was a 13.50 time on his window, he had a turbo, and when he got up to me, he let me know he had one. I smiled and slowed to my sweet spot, but he wouldn't have any of it. With some traffic down the road, we did a few short fast blasts. He was fast, especially when the turbo would spool up. It would be a close race with a stock goat, but he had not a chance with me. I would jump in the lead and he would make some ground up, when he spooled up, but I would start walking away from him after that. I turned at the next light, he followed, and I gave him a little example of a FI V8 rear wheel drive car. Went WOT in first, car stepped out, and smoked them through 2nd. All smiles.
Second encounter, I've been waiting for one of these. A 300C SRT8 pulls up to me at a light. Traffic was light and on a four lane one way. The younger fella didn't look over, so I didn't know what would happen. I put her in 1st anyways, just in case. Light turns and we start off slow and easy. Then I hear him go wot and I dig deeper in 1st, wheels start to spin, and between 1st and 2nd he pulls a door, with me still half a car lead. I spin through 2nd edging ahead of him, and once I grab 3rd-I walk him. Got a bus length, he lifts off the throttle as do I. Next light he gives me the peace sign and I give him the thumbs up, both SEGs. Over all, it was a nice fall day for a drive.
SAP GRILL INSERTS AND SPOILER/TSW THRUXTONS STAGGERED 18" W/NITTO NTO5/DEPO TAIL LIGHTS
1 OF 228
"Fear God and Dreadnought" -Adm. Jackie Fischer...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FROROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2009, 11:18 PM   #2
andyx181x

Yes, all Hondas must go down; there is no replacement for displacement!
andyx181x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Good kills. Boost FTW.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Orbit Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement