Is this site oficially dead?? - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Discussion > NewAgeGTO Lounge

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
HP11

Is this site oficially dead??

Nothing but spam pretty much from top to bottom. Sad. I remember when this site was active with real members. I guess it's time to remove it from my favorites and bid a farewell to "New Age GTO?".
2010 Mercedes Benz C300 AMG Sportline (Wife's car)

Quote:
Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet.
(Not sure if that was ever really true...but what a joke it is now!)
HP11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
royo

Hope not. I just got here.
royo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
HP11

Quote:
Originally Posted by royo View Post
Hope not. I just got here.
Okay then. What I don't get is HTF you could look at this site in it's present state and decide to join anyway unless you're some kind of a bot or troll yourself. No disrespect intended....I don't know you but......just sayin'. The fact that you haven't been back since your last of two posts on the same day you joined probably answers that.

Quote:

Old 10-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #4
FROROCKS

Yep, sure looks like it's fading away. It sucks because it was my first forum I joined. Oh well, all good things................
SAP GRILL INSERTS AND SPOILER/TSW THRUXTONS STAGGERED 18" W/NITTO NTO5/DEPO TAIL LIGHTS
1 OF 228
"Fear God and Dreadnought" -Adm. Jackie Fischer...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FROROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:31 AM   #5
HP11

It was also one of the first GTO fourms I joined when I bought my car. Well at least, as of today Oct 7, 2011 the front page is clean - except for the anasp and Modball Team threads. Not too sure about that 'GTOSHOW' NOPI/NSCRA thread, however. Haven't seen it this clean for a while. Now all we need is a few real member posts.....

Quote:
Old 10-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #6
HP11

Oh well....the front page was clean.....

Quote:
Old 10-07-2011, 11:17 PM   #7
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Years ago I made suggestions to improve the site and maybe try to get a larger membership. Those suggestions were never used. Site ended up getting sold. And here it sits. I hate to say it but, "I told you so."

For all intents and purposes it is dead. Who knows maybe it will pick up again. As the only moderator that evidently even checks in on occasion it becomes a boring chore to clean out the spam posts. I do it of my own "free" time as well. I'll still hang around. I like to chat with a few of you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Orbit Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:32 PM   #8
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Mechanic, you really shouldn't post your Driver's License photo as your avatar.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

Old 11-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #9
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Not that anyone other than myself is seeing it but a rule is still a rule even if the admins dont seem to give a flip about it. Remove the image please. I'll be nice once.

Old 11-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #10
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Said poster banned. Carry on any still here.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:11 PM   #11
cncmasterofor

Quote:
Originally Posted by frorocks View Post
yep, sure looks like it's fading away. It sucks because it was my first forum i joined. Oh well, all good things................

+001.
cncmasterofor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement