New Reproduction Gto Sap Grilles Are Finally Here!!! - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Tech > Appearence/Ground Effects/Wheels

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:41 AM   #1
TrueBlueGTO

Thumbs up New Reproduction Gto Sap Grilles Are Finally Here!!!

$355 shipped!

http://stores.ebay.com/True-Blue-Marketing

THESE ARE BRAND NEW REPRODUCTION SPORT APPEARANCE PACKAGE (SAP) GRILLES FOR 2004-2006 PONTIAC GTO'S. THE ORIGINAL GRILLES WERE A 4 PIECE DESIGN AND NOW DISCONTINUED. THESE GRILLES ARE MADE TO THE SAME HIGH QUALITY PLASTIC STANDARD AS THE ORIGINALS IN CLEAN 2 PIECE DESIGN.

READY TO INSTALL IN BLACK FINISH OR PAINT TO YOUR LIKING (PAINTING REQUIRES SURFACE CLEANING WITH ACETONE FOR PROPER PRIMER/PAINT ADHESION)

NOTE: Reproduction grilles come in black finish.

FLAT SHIPPING IN 48 CONTINENTAL US. INCLUDES NEW CLIPS! Items ship once weekly! Buyer will be sent tracking information via e-mail.

DISCOUNT
1) LOCAL: Those who take delivery in person (I will make an appearance at the Nov. 10 Pontiac Atco event (http://www.atcorace.com/calendar/demo.php). This will be a pre-paid delivery appearance. All who prepay will get a $20 discount. Limit 15 sets.

2) MULTIPLE ORDERS: Every PAIR of orders will receive the same $20 discount. So those who order 2 will save a flat $20.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAP1.JPG (19.9 KB, 27 views)
TrueBlueGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2007, 11:47 PM   #2
andyx181x

350 bucks? the originals were 250
andyx181x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 12:15 PM   #3
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Yep they are a bit too pricey for me. They'll have to be painted and you'll have to spring for a new GTO badge or reuse your old badge. I'm sure people will drop the $$$ for them. Frankly I thought the original grilles were overpriced myself. Good luck and if anyone buys them be sure to post up your thoughts on them. Hats off to TrueBlueGTO for putting out the time and money for these. Just too much scratch for me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Orbit Orange; 11-09-2007 at 12:28 PM.
Orbit Orange is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2007, 11:22 PM   #4
LA_Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbit Orange
...you'll have to spring for a new GTO badge or reuse your old badge...
The GTO badge used in the non-SAP grills is different from the GTO badge that came with the GM distributed SAP grills. Subsequently, I am not entirely sure that the non-SAP grill GTO badge can be reused with the new and/or original SAP grills.

-K

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
LA_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 01:22 PM   #5
andyx181x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Phantom
The GTO badge used in the non-SAP grills is different from the GTO badge that came with the GM distributed SAP grills. Subsequently, I am not entirely sure that the non-SAP grill GTO badge can be reused with the new and/or original SAP grills.

-K

i agree its a different design, the SAP one is a little more bold and dynamic looking. and really that is a lot of money for those grills, if the ones GM made were 250 a pair another 100 especially that the badge isn't colored in or in the standard gray is a bit too much
Old 11-13-2007, 07:50 PM   #6
LA_Phantom

Before the SAP grills disappeared, I seem to recall spending $217 (including shipping and handling) for my set. So I get my set. What's the first thing that I do? I paint them black...go figure.

-K

|
|
Old 11-16-2007, 12:19 PM   #7
GT O yea

350!!

Ouch, but has anyone actually replaced the stockers with the SAP's, I am just wondering if they are pretty easy to remove and replace. I haven't actually looked in there yet.
GT O yea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:21 PM   #8
GT O yea

Thumbs up Nice

Sweet Photo of the ride Phantom...I really need to get a new good camera....
GT O yea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:36 AM   #9
LA_Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT O yea
Ouch, but has anyone actually replaced the stockers with the SAP's, I am just wondering if they are pretty easy to remove and replace. I haven't actually looked in there yet.
Replacing the stock grills with SAP grills is a breeze, but it does require the removal of the front bumper cover.

-K

|
|
Old 12-14-2007, 11:46 AM   #10
DeezGTO

Replacing the stock grilles with the SAP's takes only 15-30 mins.

So... I guess the dude from the "other" GTO forum didn't get the jump on the new repro grilles. Sucks for him.

And, honestly... I'd rather pay $350 for a pair of repro grilles than almost $1000 when all is said and done. ( I paid $500 for mine and then had to get them painted to match). These come painted already.

No use whinning over the price of what GM was charging,, they are discontinued so, that's a mute point.
DeezGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #11
andyx181x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezGTO
Replacing the stock grilles with the SAP's takes only 15-30 mins.

So... I guess the dude from the "other" GTO forum didn't get the jump on the new repro grilles. Sucks for him.

And, honestly... I'd rather pay $350 for a pair of repro grilles than almost $1000 when all is said and done. ( I paid $500 for mine and then had to get them painted to match). These come painted already.

No use whinning over the price of what GM was charging,, they are discontinued so, that's a mute point.

hmm, seeing you got money to spend mind contributing to the poor college student fund? so i can get me a pair lol
Old 12-20-2007, 06:54 PM   #12
DeezGTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyx181x
hmm, seeing you got money to spend mind contributing to the poor college student fund? so i can get me a pair lol
I don't have any more money,, I spent it on my over priced SAP grilles!!!
LOL.
DeezGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 01:54 PM   #13
andyx181x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezGTO
I don't have any more money,, I spent it on my over priced SAP grilles!!!
LOL.

LIES! i demand a photo of what under neath your x-mas tree, if its empty then its true you have no money, but if theres at least a 20 dollar gift card for the home depot then well you disappoint me

jk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement