Newbie From Ohio - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Discussion > New and Prospective Owner Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #1
PGH STEELERS

Newbie From Ohio

Just came across this site today and figured I join. I have an 06 Pontiac GTO, 79 Firebird Formula (403 Big Block) and a 05 Grand Prix. All my mod's on the Goat are in my signature, and for the Bird it's mostly all stock except for the exhaust, interior and the person before me put on the front wheel flares which looks like crap. The person before me went extremely cheap so I have to try to restore it as best as possible. I race the Goat and hopefully this year I will be doing road course racing. Have always wanted to do it and I have the car set up to do it. Well here are some pictures, enjoy and talk to you later.

Sorry for this picture, too much smoke

Last edited by PGH STEELERS; 02-03-2010 at 03:58 PM.
PGH STEELERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
Bigman GTO

Im an Ohio guy, welome. I will be up at Milan to race but where are you doing your road course racing? Are you on Buckeyegoat ?
Bigman GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
PGH STEELERS

Thanks and yes I'm on BuckeyeGoats, are you going to the Dyno Day in May? Not sure where I'm going to road course racing. There are many places to go. I have a friend who keeps telling me to go racing in Illinois and Michigan. Justice Pete keeps telling me to come racing over there in Michigan, I some day I know I will, just not sure when.
PGH STEELERS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
Bigman GTO

I might go for a dyno tune and pedders radius rods bushings.
Bigman GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement