Hey you all! - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Discussion > New and Prospective Owner Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:53 PM   #1
girlieZ

Hey you all!

My name is justine. I have a 350z but we are bringing a GTO into the family next week. Hope to get to know you all and get alota good information on LS2s as well. All this Assuie/domestic stuff is new this ricer
girlieZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2007, 02:05 PM   #2
Nocturn

Welcome

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:40 PM   #3
girlieZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturn
Welcome
thanks hun..ill point my boyfriend in the direction of this site. Its going to be his car, but its very tempting to trade in the Z for one. It just takes more suspension work to get a gto to drift then a Z. The one we are getting is the 2005 seafoam grey color M6, black interior, 12k with K&N intake, magnaflow exhaust and spl springs. I'm soo tempted to buy him cams and headers but he wants to keep the gas milage!
girlieZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2007, 02:53 PM   #4
LS2weber

Send a message via Yahoo to LS2weber
Welcome post a photo when you get the car.
LS2weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:26 PM   #5
LA_Phantom

Welcome to the herd! It sounds like you are getting the Cyclone Grey Metallic GTO. I have often wondered how Cyclone Grey Metallic can even be considered Grey. This makes me wonder what the difference between grey and gray.

Again, welcome, girlieZ!

-K

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
LA_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:42 PM   #6
Nocturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlieZ
thanks hun..ill point my boyfriend in the direction of this site. Its going to be his car, but its very tempting to trade in the Z for one. It just takes more suspension work to get a gto to drift then a Z. The one we are getting is the 2005 seafoam grey color M6, black interior, 12k with K&N intake, magnaflow exhaust and spl springs. I'm soo tempted to buy him cams and headers but he wants to keep the gas milage!
hehe, its not that hard, just drop the clutch throw it in first, hit the gas and steer, instant drift.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:21 PM   #7
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Welcome aboard. Tell him not to worry about the mileage. Get those heads and cam. Leave the mileage to the Prius crowd.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

Orbit Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:16 PM   #8
FROROCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlieZ
It just takes more suspension work to get a gto to drift then a Z.
Check youtube-enter top gear, GTO, and drift. It really doesn't take alot for the car to drift. And of course welcome aboard!
SAP GRILL INSERTS AND SPOILER/TSW THRUXTONS STAGGERED 18" W/NITTO NTO5/DEPO TAIL LIGHTS
1 OF 228
"Fear God and Dreadnought" -Adm. Jackie Fischer...

FROROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement