At Play.... - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Discussion > Kill Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
FROROCKS

At Play....

Not kills by any means, just some fun on the highway. No line up and honking off, just some SEG and thumbs up.

One night, I ran into a couple of WRX STI's. I noticed a newer blackened out one following me down the hill and thought, he looks like a player. Well just as we make the turn to go onto the on-ramp, he puts his car into a slide around the corner. Oh it's on. When we merge, he gets next to me and floors it, and I do the same. I stop his advance immediately, reel him in, and walk away. I slow, he would come charging up from behind, and when he reaches my rear quarter, I punch it and blast off, walking away. As we were doing this, I noticed a older model WRX with a bunch of younger adults (sh!t, they're all younger) trying to catchup to the action. Soon I'm playing with both of them. I would wait for them to jump and I would halt their advance and then dispatch them.

Fast forward, I'm on a sunset cruise and a see a Bumble Bee Edition Camaro flying up from behind, and he's moving. I slow down, move over to the outside lane, and wait for him. He comes flying up and as he flys by, I floor it, goat drops a gear and roars to life. He must have been hauling, cause he was advancing for a few seconds before I could stop it. But I reeled him in and to his surprise I would start to walk away. He gives chase, when I slow for traffic he catches up, and then when it clears we blast off. Same result each time, he floors it, I would take off, and leave him behind.

Later that night I ran into a Cobra '07-'09? I was driving next to him, trying to get his attention. He finally looks over and sees me and smiles. He punches it and takes OFF! I floor it, catchup, and we preceed to do this a couple of times, but because of traffic and being both responsible adults"cough, cough" we didn't get to stretch our legs, and see some top end results. But I can say, that Cobra could move out! (very cool encounter)

Lastly, right after the Cobra exits, an older Gt with a very loud exhaust, moves over into my lane in front of me. He sticks his arm out and motions me to come on. So I flash my highbeams and thottle the pedal a couple of times, to show my interest. He punches it and I stick to his backend like glue. He tries a couple of times to pull away, but to no avail. On his next take off, the traffic on the middle lane clears up, I preceeded to go around him, and fly by him. I slow, he catches up, he punches it, and I would just leave him far behind. After the last run, he shouts at me about how many horses I have? I tell him, his eyes light up, smiles, and says "nice". We wave and part our different ways.

All in all it was a goodtime, no bad feelings, everyone just admiring the nice weather and their rides. I, after all these years, still get shaky knees.lol.
SAP GRILL INSERTS AND SPOILER/TSW THRUXTONS STAGGERED 18" W/NITTO NTO5/DEPO TAIL LIGHTS
1 OF 228
"Fear God and Dreadnought" -Adm. Jackie Fischer...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by FROROCKS; 08-18-2011 at 11:40 AM.
FROROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Good kills. They had to be done.

I can't drum up any action around my area. Guess I need to MMOB a little more.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Orbit Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement