new from cincy,currently residing in afghanistan - Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum
NewAge GTO Forums

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forums: Pontiac GTO Forum > GTO Discussion > New and Prospective Owner Forum

Newagegto.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
the_kid

Send a message via Skype™ to the_kid
new from cincy,currently residing in afghanistan

ive been floating around the site for awhile and just registered today. so i thought i would introduce myself. name is bryan i am an armorer in the united states marine corps based out of camp lejeune and currently residing in afghanistan unti this winter. i bought my gto,black 04 m6, last december when i returned from my overseas deployment in okinawa and south korea.right now im currently looking at adding some power to the ls1 while paying the car off before the end of the year. so its goin to be a squeeze. you can check my thread with the last few questions i have as well as details to what will be goin into my build this winter.
https://www.newagegto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8317
hopefully the build comes along pretty good and im hopeing to get some results on the dyno afterwards. this is my first gto build or american muscle for that. so we will see how it goes. if anyone is from southern ohio and wants to help out i will supply some cold beer. well enough for now.hope to enjoy the site.
the_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2011, 08:01 AM   #2
Orbit Orange
Super Moderator

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service. I'll check out your other thread.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
K&N CAI, JBA shorty headers & catted mids, SLP LM1, Pred. tuner, ported stock TB and MAF ends, Derale trans pan cooler, 180 Tstat, TB coolant bypass, Hankook Ventus V12's, King 0" drop rear springs, drag bags, Monroe Sensa-Trac rear shocks, SLP rear sway bar w/ end link bushings, Lovell's RR bushings, BMR skidplate, tow brace delete kit, DEPO black tail lamps, SCSS pod w/Aeroforce gauge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Orbit Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #3
LA_Phantom

Welcome. My wife and I are currently waiting for a family member to return from Afghanistan. Stay safe and thanks for all that you do. It is much appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
LA_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #4
the_kid

Send a message via Skype™ to the_kid
thanks everyone.
the_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #5
jerbob68

Get yo'self back state side soon so we can watch the transformation of your goat into something hella-cool. The people on this web-site are pretty darn nice, so feel free to ask questions. Stay safe and welcome aboard.
jerbob68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement